WRC is hosting a monthly meeting designed to help us get engaged in our community and work toward a solution for gender equality. If you would like to meet with like minded women in our area to plan and talk about opportunities to advance the position of women, come join us!. Becky Mock will lead the conversation as we discuss how we can make a difference in our democracy and how people everywhere are speaking up and working together. The March 2018 conversation will be held on Wednesday March 21st at the Women’s Resource Center at 7:00 pm. This meeting is free and open to the public. Space is limited so please call to reserve your seat.
Search This Site
- Member Holiday Gathering Rescheduled to: Thursday, 12/13/18 at Alamance Arts 6:00-8:00 pm. We hope to see you there!
- WRC will be closed on Monday, 12/10/18 due to inclement weather.
- WRC Member Holiday Gathering Rescheduled
- Girls’ Night Out Organizing Workshop
- Breaking Up and Moving On – November 2018