Join our member book club in August as they read: “Something Must be Done About Prince Edward County”. This novel combines hard hitting investigative journalism and a sweeping family narrative. This provocative true story reveals a little-known chapter of American history: the period after the Brown v. Board of Education decision when one Virginia school system refused to integrate. For more information or to join Bookwomen, give us a call at 336-227-6900. Bookwomen meets the last Wednesday of each month at the WRC conference room at 7:30 pm.
Search This Site
- Member Holiday Gathering Rescheduled to: Thursday, 12/13/18 at Alamance Arts 6:00-8:00 pm. We hope to see you there!
- WRC will be closed on Monday, 12/10/18 due to inclement weather.
- WRC Member Holiday Gathering Rescheduled
- Girls’ Night Out Organizing Workshop
- Breaking Up and Moving On – November 2018