Thursday August 16th @ 5:30 pm. You will not want to miss this new workshop. Debarah Wilson is a Career Management Consultant who lives in Burlington NC and has spent the past 30+ years hosting career workshops and job support groups. This workshop will use the workbook “Turn Resume Accomplishments into Interview Responses.” Bring your updated resume on a jump drive along with a paper copy and Power Up Your Accomplishments to take your career to the next level. The workshop will be held at the WRC on Thursday August 16th from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Call for more info or follow this link to register!
Search This Site
- Member Holiday Gathering Rescheduled to: Thursday, 12/13/18 at Alamance Arts 6:00-8:00 pm. We hope to see you there!
- WRC will be closed on Monday, 12/10/18 due to inclement weather.
- WRC Member Holiday Gathering Rescheduled
- Girls’ Night Out Organizing Workshop
- Breaking Up and Moving On – November 2018