WRC is excited to announce a new workshop series. Piedmont Triad Area Agency on Aging will be providing six interactive workshop sessions for anyone who has or cares for someone with a chronic health condition. Topics will include, Pain Management, Nutrition, Exercise, Medication Use, Difficult Emotions, and Communicating with Doctors. This workshop will help you improve your health and sleep habits, and minimize fatigue, shortness of breath and depression. The sessions are held every Thursday starting May 3rd and will run through June 7th. The workshops will begin at 1:00 pm and go until 3:30 pm. All sessions are free and open to the public. We do required registration! Click here to register!
Search This Site
- Member Holiday Gathering Rescheduled to: Thursday, 12/13/18 at Alamance Arts 6:00-8:00 pm. We hope to see you there!
- WRC will be closed on Monday, 12/10/18 due to inclement weather.
- WRC Member Holiday Gathering Rescheduled
- Girls’ Night Out Organizing Workshop
- Breaking Up and Moving On – November 2018