Pinnacle Wealth Partners, in conjunction with the Women’s Resource Center of Alamance County, provides quarterly Financial Literacy summits which are designed to engage women in an open dialogue about various financial topics and to educate women further about financial matters with the intention of empowering women to make wise financial decisions. Our next summit is schedule for Thursday April 12th. The workshop will be held at It’s All Good Southern Kitchen at 5:30 pm. For more information and to register, Click here
Search This Site
- Member Holiday Gathering Rescheduled to: Thursday, 12/13/18 at Alamance Arts 6:00-8:00 pm. We hope to see you there!
- WRC will be closed on Monday, 12/10/18 due to inclement weather.
- WRC Member Holiday Gathering Rescheduled
- Girls’ Night Out Organizing Workshop
- Breaking Up and Moving On – November 2018