Join us in April for as we continue the conversation on how we can all work together to make a difference. Becky Mock, our facilitator will talk about the up coming primaries and we will take a look at all of the candidates and where they stand on the big issues. We are all a part of our democracy, learn what you can do to affect the change you want. The meeting will be at the WRC conference room on Wednesday April 18th at 7:00 pm. This meeting is open to everyone and there is no cost. We do ask you to call us to reserve your seat!
Search This Site
- “Why All Those Time Management Programs Don’t Work … For Long!” with Leslie Flowers
- Working Smart Soft Skills Workshop
- Breaking Up and Moving On
- “How to Determine if Your Relationship is Bad, Abusive or Toxic, and What to Do About It” with Trudy Tobias
- “Out-Smarting Those Pesky Voices in Our Heads” With Leslie Flowers