About the festival
The Women’s Resource Center in Alamance County hosts the Herb Festival each year to provide Triad-area gardeners with the highest quality organic herbs, perennials, annuals, heirloom tomato and vegetable plants and specially-selected vendors.
Many of our customers return every year to purchase plants they can’t find anywhere else in the area. Master Gardener volunteers will be on hand to answer your questions. Admission is free and all proceeds support the programs and services of the Women’s Resource Center in Alamance County.
The festival offers unique varieties and old favorites of superior-quality organic herb plants, heirloom tomato and vegetable plants, perennials and annuals all supplied from local North Carolina farms and greenhouses. We purchase our plants only from superior-quality suppliers:
- J & B Herb Farm, Roxboro
- A & A Plants, Browns Summit
- Benevolence Farm, Alamance County
- Moon Meadow Perennials/ Cam Too Nursery
- Smith Farms, Gibsonville
When and Where
The 2017 event will be the 20th annual herb festival!
- Thursday April 20th from 6 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Members-only preview party offers first-choice shopping for plants and vendor merchandise with hors d’oeuvres and refreshments.
- Friday April 21st 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m. and Saturday April 22nd 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Open to general public. Great selection of the highest quality herbs, perennials, annuals, heirloom tomato plants and specialty vendors.
First Presbyterian Church
508 Davis Street
Burlington, NC 27215
View Herbfest Location Map and Driving Directions
Vendors and Volunteers
If you would like to volunteer to assist with the Herb Fest, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special offering – Order your commemorative gardening apron created by TS Designs! Click here to order now!