WRC is hosting a monthly meeting designed to help us get engaged in our community and work toward a solution for gender equality. If you would like to meet with like minded women in our area to plan and talk about opportunities to advance the position of women, come join us!. Becky Mock will lead the conversation as we discuss how we can make a difference in our democracy and how people everywhere are speaking up and working together. The March 2018 conversation will be held on Wednesday March 21st at the Women’s Resource Center at 7:00 pm. This meeting is free and open to the public. Space is limited so please call to reserve your seat.
Search This Site
- “Why All Those Time Management Programs Don’t Work … For Long!” with Leslie Flowers
- Working Smart Soft Skills Workshop
- Breaking Up and Moving On
- “How to Determine if Your Relationship is Bad, Abusive or Toxic, and What to Do About It” with Trudy Tobias
- “Out-Smarting Those Pesky Voices in Our Heads” With Leslie Flowers