The Women’s Resource Center was a recipient of a grant from Impact Alamance. The funds will be used to provide a much needed equipment upgrade including computers, network, monitors and a smart board. These items will allow us to meet our clients’ needs in a more timely and efficient manner. We are very appreciative of Impact Alamance and their commitment to strengthening our community.
Search This Site
- “Why All Those Time Management Programs Don’t Work … For Long!” with Leslie Flowers
- Working Smart Soft Skills Workshop
- Breaking Up and Moving On
- “How to Determine if Your Relationship is Bad, Abusive or Toxic, and What to Do About It” with Trudy Tobias
- “Out-Smarting Those Pesky Voices in Our Heads” With Leslie Flowers