Tuesday January 5th join us as award winning women’s advocate and teacher Leslie Flowers takes us through the 10 simple habits needed to reach any goal you set. This high energy workshop will be at the Women’s Resource Center at 411 B West Fifth Street from 12:15 to 1:15 pm. The class is free but you need to register. All participants are welcome to bring a bag lunch.
Search This Site
- “Why All Those Time Management Programs Don’t Work … For Long!” with Leslie Flowers
- Working Smart Soft Skills Workshop
- Breaking Up and Moving On
- “How to Determine if Your Relationship is Bad, Abusive or Toxic, and What to Do About It” with Trudy Tobias
- “Out-Smarting Those Pesky Voices in Our Heads” With Leslie Flowers