The February Working Smart Certification Program starts February 1st and will be held every Tuesday and Thursday in February. All sessions will be at the Women’s Resource Center from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. The eight sessions will cover topics such as Self Awareness, Personal Branding, Self Management, Dealing with Stress, Work Ethics and more! Those who complete the course will receive a certification from Alamance Community College and a voucher for an interview outfit. Call for more information or Click this link to register!
Search This Site
- “Why All Those Time Management Programs Don’t Work … For Long!” with Leslie Flowers
- Working Smart Soft Skills Workshop
- Breaking Up and Moving On
- “How to Determine if Your Relationship is Bad, Abusive or Toxic, and What to Do About It” with Trudy Tobias
- “Out-Smarting Those Pesky Voices in Our Heads” With Leslie Flowers