Monday August 6th @ 6:00 pm WRC is hosting our monthly “Write In”. Join us as we get together to explore the creative world of writing. Writing is a terrific way to explore our thoughts and let our minds open up to new possibilities. Each month we join together to write and discuss possible ways to hone our craft. We would love for you to join us! Bring your laptop, notebook, sketch pad, or whatever creative tool you need and join us as we write, share (or not) and learn from others! This is a great opportunity to get some input from other creative minds if you are considering a blog, newsletter or other creative endeavor.
Search This Site
- “Why All Those Time Management Programs Don’t Work … For Long!” with Leslie Flowers
- Working Smart Soft Skills Workshop
- Breaking Up and Moving On
- “How to Determine if Your Relationship is Bad, Abusive or Toxic, and What to Do About It” with Trudy Tobias
- “Out-Smarting Those Pesky Voices in Our Heads” With Leslie Flowers